Alarm, Signal, and Notification Equipment
Eaton Crouse Hinds
Eaton MEDC offer a range of beacons including flashing, steady-state indicators and rotating units. These may be used to warn of potential hazards or indicate the status of plant items, gas and oil leaks, evacuation alerts and many more. The signals may operate as stand-alone units or be incorporated into a wider system, such as a fire panel. Within this section there is a wide variety of output values and lens colours.
1. Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22.
2. Ex db IIC T6/T5.
3. ATEX Certified, Ex II 2GD.
4. IECEx Certified Gb, Db.
5. UL listed for USA and Canada:
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D.
Class II, Div 2 Groups F & G.
Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIC T4/T5/T6.
– Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
– Marine listed.
6. TR CU Certified
7. CQST Certified
8. SIL1 Certified
9. IP66 & 67.
10. -55oC to +70oC.
11. Corrosion free GRP.
12. Optional Stainless Steel Backstrap.
13. Various Lens colours.
14. Optional Cast Aluminium or Stainless Steel Wire guard.
15. Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries.
16. 5 user selectable functions:
17. Remote and local function selection.