Alarm, Signal, and Notification Equipment
Eaton Crouse Hinds
MEDC Sounders and Horns feature a variety of tone settings, voice messaging or traditional bells. Sounders and Horns are used to warn of potentially dangerous situations or to relay instructions. In addition the alarms may operate as stand-alone units or be incorporated into a hazard warning system. A wide variety of sound output levels and other options are also available. The Sounders and Horns output in dB(A) is measured to European standards at 1 metre.
1. IP66 and IP67.
2. Temperature range: –55°C to +70°C.
3. Corrosion resistant grey painted GRP.
4. Up to 117dB(A) output.
5. 27 user selectable tones.
6. Tones may be programmed to customer specification.
7. Stainless steel ratcheted mounting bracket.
8. Earth continuity available.
9. Paint finish to customer requirement.
10. Available compliant to AFNOR NF S 32 001.