Eaton Crouse Hinds
Champ FMV Series LED Floodlights are designed to provide full-spectrum, crisp, white light. Seven versions of the Champ FMV are available, from 3,000 to 15,000 lumens, providing ideal solutions for a wide range of harsh and hazardous applications.
1. Instant illumination and restrike
2. Better visibility with crisp, white light
3. Cold temperature operation/no warm-up required
4. Minimum T3C temperature rating – safely operate in the most hazardous environments and any non-hazardous location
5. Serviceable drivers
6. Easy installation – yoke design to mount to SFA6
7. Energy-efficient technology – up to 72% energy savings over HID fixtures
8. Provides up to 60,000 hours rated life at 55°C – eliminates need for frequent lamp replacement
9. Contains no mercury or other hazardous substances
10. Shock- and vibration-resistant solid-state luminaires have no filaments or glass components that could break – greatly reduces the risk of premature failure
11. Operating ambient -40°C to 65°C (NEC only; IEC -40°C to 55°C)
12. 5 year fixture warranty*
*Extension of standard terms and conditions to five years. Refer to most current authorized distributor price book for Crouse-Hinds standard Terms and Conditions.