Eaton Crouse Hinds
Champ FMV high lumen LED floodlights are designed to provide full-spectrum, crisp, white light. Two versions of the FMV are available, in 25,500 and 50,000 lumen models, providing ideal solutions for a wide range of applications.
1. Instant illumination and restrike
2. Better visibility with crisp, white light
3. Cold temperature operation/no warm-up required
4. Redundancy in drivers with multiple series circuits connected to each driver to avoid complete loss of illumination
5. Easy installation - yoke design to mount to SFA6
6. Energy-efficient technology - up to 65% energy savings over HID fixtures
7. Provides greater than 100,000 hours of life - eliminates need for frequent lamp replacement
8. Contains no mercury or other hazardous substances
9. Shock- and vibration-resistant solid-state luminaires have no filaments or glass components that could break - greatly reduces the risk of premature failure
10. Operating ambient -40°C to +55°C
11. DesignLights Consortium® Qualified (some models are not DLC qualified)*
12. 5 year fixture warranty
*Approved models include: FMV50LCY/UNV1 76 and FMV50LCY/UNV34 76. Refer to www.designlights.org Qualified Products List under Family Models for full listing details. Not all models are approved for all application categories.