Alarm, Signal, and Notification Equipment
Eaton Crouse Hinds
Manual alarm call points are designed for the purpose of raising an alarm manually once verification of a fire or emergency condition exists, by operating the push button or break glass the alarm signal can be raised. There are options for the inclusion of LED status indicators and addressable location (or address) within the system. These manual call points are designed to meet European or North American industrial and fire application standards.
1. Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use*.
2. Exia IICT4 or Exd IIC T5/T6.
3. ATEX aproved, Ex II 1G (Exia) Ex II 2GD (Exd).
4. BASEEFA certified
5. UL Listed (PB only), Class I, Div 1, Groups C & D.
6. CSA certified.
7. IECEx certified.
8. TR CU* certified.
9. Chinese (CQST) certified.
10. Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
11. DNV certified.
12. SIL2 ceritified.
13. IP66 and IP67.
14. Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C*.
15. Stainless steel or marine grade alloy.
16. Robust yet lightweight.
17. Easy to maintain.