Alarm, Signal, and Notification Equipment
Eaton Crouse Hinds
MEDC offer a range of Status Lights designed for potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. Status lights are commonly found in oil, gas, petrochemical and other hazardous areas where multicoloured lamp combinations are used to identify the safety status of specific zones.
1. Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
2. UL listed for USA and Canada.
Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C & D.
Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB T6.
4. ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD*.
5. BASEEFA certified.
6. IECEx certified.
7. CSA certified.
8. TR CU certified*.
9. Chinese (CQST) certified.
10. Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
11. IP66 & 67.
12. Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C*.
13. LED & Xenon versions*.
14. Marine grade alloy or stainless steel option.
15. Close-coupled and pre-wired to customer’s requirements